Operations and Maintenance / Service Operation Vessels
WRI combines the best of technology with a long history of marine forecast experience to provide accurate and detailed forecasts. Unlike local government sources, our reports are customized for your specific offshore site, and weather requirements.
Detailed Forecast Data for Construction & Support Vessels
Support Vessel Forecasting
- Elevated wind forecast for crane operations, and additional surface parameters such as: temperature, currents, and precipitation.
- Hourly prediction out to 10 days.
Tropical Surveillance & Heavy Weather Monitoring
- Freezing spray concerns, and heavy weather alerts tailored to each vessel's constraints.
- Not just wind, but swell / significant wave height, direction, and period forecasting.
- Dolphin website: a suite of detailed weather information including tropical track information, tsunami, and earthquake warning information.
- WRI Marine Meteorologists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing daily heavy weather email reports.
During the hurricane/typhoon season, you will
receive a daily report on current and potential tropical activity in the
nearby ocean basin, along with immediate alerts if a system has
All of our alerts and summaries can be
sent to as many email addresses in your organization as needed, as well
as via mobile phone alerts.
(Click on Images to Enlarge)