WRI's wide array of in-house data and history of providing climatology studies for clients worldwide will benefit any company looking for a long term evaluation of a potential wind farm site. Our reports will prepare the owners of equipment and transport for expected weather hazards during construction, and then provide reliable potential energy production in seasonal/quarterly trends for investors and lenders.
View Full Size Sample Report
Graphics & Statistical Analysis
- Wind and wave roses provide profile of expected weather.
- Cut in and Cut out threshold diagrams; as well as hazardous weather charts (i.e. tropical cyclone tracks)
- Our worldwide database and experience can help identify promising sites.
- Trends in seasonal energy production, and weather patterns for specific flow regimes.
- We investigate potential weather hazards and ocean waves which can be a concern for both the turbine and the O&M / construction phases of a project.
- In additional to assessing potential energy production, we also address reasoning for specific wind flow regimes and seasonal patterns.
- Evaluation of wind assessment characteristics, and recommendations for construction / O&M.
- Advice for minimizing weather hazards, and discussion of shipping traffic.
- An advanced and reliable estimate for potential energy production and understanding of seasonal / quarterly trends are beneficial for investors and lenders.
(Click on Images to Enlarge)